Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allow developers to add real time applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with a couple of lines of code.
About the Role:
We are seeking a Talented Community Lead to cultivate, nurture and grow our community. The goal of our community team is to provide value to our members, create superb customer experiences, and to spread the word about Dyte’s SDKs.
What you'll do:
- Maintain & Grow Dyte’s community.
- Provide first level support and solve queries of the community members and supporters.
- Enforce community rules and policies.
- Gather feedback from the community about the product and pass on to engineering.
- Create and execute a content calendar for the community to spark thoughtful conversations in appropriate channels.
- Identify popular themes and topics to create appropriate channels and nudge creators to join the relevant ones.
- Engage with the relevant audience on our social media channels (Twitter, Linkedin) and in the community.
- Track members' growth and engagement in the community and social media.
- Brainstorm strategies to grow the community membership and engagement.
- You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
Who you are:
- A community mindset with love for community building, and coming up with creative ideas to keep the community engaged
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a Community Management role.
- Ability to manage and drive team members to align with the mission of the community.
- Should have the ability to understand and track social media metrics.
- Knowledge about brand positioning and consistency with an eye for visual details and storytelling.
- Help us translate the vision & the product into a compelling story
- Work with the design, and product team to create creative content across social channels
- Have or develop a strong understanding of trends in the segment
- Help us kick off & expand our community to the international gaming market
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in content & community
- Creative & strong with all content formats (text, video AMA)
- Active and Making contributions on Discord, Stack Overflow, GitHub,
- Understanding of D2D (Developer to Developer) market and SaaS products.
- Experienced in giving talks or conducting workshops.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
- To Know more about working at Dyte, Click Here
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying