Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allows developers to add realtime applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with couple of lines of code.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Growth Marketer to run with our marketing strategies. The expectation from this role will include running experiments across the funnel, improving conversion rates, and working cross-department to collaborate on new initiatives.
If you are interested in using systematic ways to test experiments and can generate innovative ideas to increase sales opportunity pipeline, then we would love to have a chat with you. As a growth marketer your core responsibility will be to innovate, execute and analyse the channels and strategies to increase engagement, create opportunities and meet the company goals.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute the growth plan in conjunction with the Team.
- Create and deliver marketing collateral to run campaigns.
- Identify opportunities to implement and then innovate world-class campaigns.
- Identify and develop channel opportunities with technology partners.
- Own and execute events, webinars and performance marketing campaigns.
- Own and execute affiliate marketing and community building.
- Report, recommend and iterate on campaigns to drive increased ROI.
- Identify opportunities, threats and challenges in markets and act accordingly.
- Working closely with data, sales and product.
- Perform keyword research and competitor analysis to create strategic content plays for new content, content optimization.
- Devise content roadmap and plan for middle and bottom of the organic funnel.
- Lead projects from inception to completion with detailed opportunity assessment and impact reporting.
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience with a broad array of marketing channels, including SEO and Paid Social and Content Marketing.
- 2+ years of experience managing PPC campaigns/strategies, Email Marketing, and influencer marketing.
- 2+ year experience in a SaaS organisation following a PLG business model preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Canva, Mailchimp (or other Email Management Systems) is preferred.
- Possess good understanding of Technical SEO and Off-Page SEO.
- You have a strong understanding and passion for all things digital marketing.
- A belief and determination to solve complex problems.
- A highly creative, data-driven, detail-oriented and analytical Individual.
- Willingness to fail-forward, learn, unlearn and grow.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
- Books Allowances
- Offsites & Workations and many more
To know more about working at Dyte, Click Here
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying