Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allow developers to add real time applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with a couple of lines of code.
About the Role:
You'll work with the team to develop our mobile SDKs. Our SDKs allows clients to integrate live audio/video interactions in their own app, it optionally comes with its own user interface.
You will be involved in making a seamless developer product, code that will run in varying operating systems and network conditions.
You are expected to help the mobile team in development for our React Native and Flutter SDKs and work closely with Designers and Video engineers to push the limits of mobile communication tech.
What you'll do:
● Work on the UI or UI Components for our SDK.
● Ensure the high performance movement of audio / video media to and from the device.
● Explore Flutter / React Native internals to build bleeding edge code.
● Explore and optimize the build toolchain to deliver reliable, performant SDKs.
● Ensure that our customer's experience is the very best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our initial clients.
Who you are:
● Expert level understanding of either Flutter or React Native.
● You like deep diving into how things work under the hood..
● You are experienced working with debugging and profiling tools.
● You like to squeeze out every bit of performance / size improvement out from your code.
● You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into new technologies, platforms, and problem spaces.
● You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
● You care about the user experience and you know how to build user-friendly mobile applications.
● Experience with Swift/Obj-C or Java/Kotlin.
● You have experience with Appium.
● Developed SDKs previously.