About this Role
We don't just build. We build, with Quality! Our team is looking for builders of the 1st order, who are detail oriented and passionate about the quality and is enthusiastic about the new cutting edge technologies offered to users. An anti-OK approach. You hate good enough. You understand that an OK service and an OK experience may lead to customer satisfaction, but that’s never enough. Instead, you focus on exceeding expectations and delivering experiences that breed customer loyalty. When it breaks, they cannot sleep without finding that pesky little condition in some forgotten corner. If you have the ability to find even the smallest of problems, regardless of the difficulty level, get on-board mate!
You will work closely with the founders to build a mobile SDK for dyte. As in any startup, your responsibilities will vary frequently. You will wear multiple hats and will work with many different technologies. You might have to talk to clients directly, and you have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment!
What you'll do:
- Understand product objectives, project documents, flow of code and create and execute tests accordingly.
- Work with developers and in direct contact with our founders to set up, maintain and perform automated testing for micro-services and frontend.
- Build and maintain tools and methodologies for our test development, coverage and reporting. Including but not limited to documenting, creating and managing bug reports.
- Maintain and improve our homegrown automated testing framework for running stress tests on video calls to accurately measure call quality.
- Define/design testing framework from start to finish, integrated as a part of the development process at dyte.
- Contribute to dyte’s long term vision and strategy for QA and Test Automation with research of trends and upgrades to remain relevant.
Who you are:
- An awesome SDET with 2+ years of experience with testing scalable distributed systems, exceedingly comfortable with writing code in JS.
- Experience with test automation suites and have implemented an automated test using selenium.
- Experience with functional and load testing for RESTful APIs.
- Comfortable digging/investigating the architecture of systems looking for potential problems and/or experience with bug tracking tools.
- Problem solver who is not limited/hindered by programming languages. Open to learning new technologies to expand personal impact.
- Experience with testing real time applications like chatbots, games etc.
- Experience with WebRTC.
- Prior experience at a small startup.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
To Know more about working at Dyte, Click Here
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying