About the Role:
It is the product that sells, not just the idea. We are looking for a top-notch Sr. Product Designer with deep understanding of design principles and experience to back it up. Help Dyte build a brand and product that is loved by its users. Mainly focusing building the design system at Dyte, of which components will also be exposed to clients as UI Kit. Experience with design systems and leading a project is highly appreciated.
You will wear multiple hats and also help across branding, landing page, product discussion and much more. You have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment!
We are looking for designers with a keen eye to details, user focused approach, familiarity with latest design processes and ability to bring concepts to life. You will be responsible for ensuring the alignment of web design and user experience requirements, optimizing web pages for maximum efficiency and maintaining brand consistency across all web pages, among other duties.
Additionally, you will be required to work in teams alongside Frontend Developers to ensure all elements of web creation are consistent.
Who you are:
- Experience with building a Design System and Component based designs.
- 3-5+ years of professional product design experience, bonus points if it was for SaaS platforms.
- Expertise in product design (UI, UX, and Research) and modern tooling e.g. Figma, Miro, etc.
- Ability to work well in fast-paced teams that ship often.
- Experience in high growth startups and building minimum viable products.
- A solid design foundation and aesthetic delivering designs/documents that are simple, informative, and filled with craftsmanship and strong attention of detail.
- Basic technical expertise to communicate with developers.
- Business know-how: Understanding of business metrics and the ability to translate company goals and objectives into digital experiences.
- Good aesthetic sense, creative thinking with attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience with conceptualizing design projects, coordinating with creative teams and working on its execution.
- You're able to demonstrate an history of shipping simple, beautiful software experiences.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities and effectively deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic agile environment.
- Team player that enjoys collaborating cross functionally and working with a great team of designers and engineers, who genuinely care about design and build with each other.
- Familiarity with design tokens is a bonus
- Ability to document design work.
What you'll do:
- Build the design language and system at dyte along with other designers that can be exposed to clients too.
- Work on pages using the design system & create UX experiences that seem flawless.
- Help in setting up design processes
- Customer driven product shaping
- Work closely with product managers and engineers to define product specs and iterate on experiences as they are delivered.
- Help maintain, improve, and scale our current product experience.
- Collaborate with other designers and product managers to provide input on the long term vision of the Dyte product experience.
- Create user flows to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas
- Coordinate between marketing and design teams to ensure smooth flow of work
- Ensure the products created are user-friendly and convey brand consistency with all projects.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
To Know more about working at Dyte, Click Here
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying