Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allows developers to add realtime applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with couple of lines of code.
About the role:
As a Sales Development Representative, you will play a pivotal part in Dyte’s mission to make our developer friendly SDKs available to the world.
You will work closely with our customers to understand their business objectives and act as their trusted guide for using Dyte most effectively.
If you're an established sales professional with a proven track record in helping customers achieve lofty goals, we should talk!
What You’ll Do:
- You will actively seek out new sales leads and business opportunities through active networking and sending personal, strategic, value-add emails, calls and social messages.
- You will be able to quickly research a company, identify opportunities, and strategise an approach to create interest.
- Manage the complete outbound sales funnel, talk to prospects, understand their requirements, and qualify them.
- Identify qualified prospects and navigate company structures to identify decision-makers.
- You will profile potential prospects based on predetermined criteria.
- Leverage taught sales techniques to maximise customer interactions.
- You will secure meetings for your Outside Sales Reps.
Who You Are:
- Have a verifiable track record of success and goal attainment in a sales-oriented role.
- Have a strong understanding of the B2B Saas ecosystem.
- Previous 1- 4 years of experience in a Business Development or Sales Development role.
- Are ruthlessly data-driven, measuring every step of the sales process, and can figure out ways to scale it to the next level.
- Can think on your feet - you are someone who can figure out creative ways to keep the sales funnel always ripe with new prospects.
- Ability to break down a prospect's requirements and effectively communicate them internally to other teams.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Ability to manage time effectively, work independently, and be self-motivated.
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
- Books Allowances
- Offsites & Workations and many more
To know more about working at Dyte, Click Here
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying