About the role:
We are looking for builders of the 1st order. You should get a rush from creating things from scratch and take pleasure in watching users try to tear it apart through sheer volume and strange, unthinkable use cases. And when it breaks, you are to Dyte's rescue! — make everything smooth, secure and stronger than ever! If you inhale resilience and exhale code, apply now!
You will work closely with founders to build features, tools, and a scalable architecture for dyte. As with any startup, responsibilities will vary frequently. You’ll wear multiple hats, and work across many different technologies, might talk to clients directly and have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about this type of environment!
What you’ll do
● Be an active contributor to the team to plan, design and build solutions.
● Work closely with founders to decide the direction of the product.
● You will collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
● Implement UI for our web app.
● Build microservices to support new functionality.
● Bind our front and back end services together.
● Deliver maintainable and high-quality code
● Work in an environment that supports your individual growth
● Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our initial clients.
Who you are
● You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep in multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar
● You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
● You are experienced with modern React/TypeScript/CSS/HTML coding, testing, debugging and automation techniques
● You care about the user experience and know how to build user-friendly web applications
● You have experience with continuous delivery. Experience with AWS is a bonus
● You have a working understanding of object oriented and functional programming paradigms
● You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!)
● You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas
● Experience with WebRTC, iOS, Android, or C++ development is a bonus
● A degree in Computer Science or a similar area are bonuses
To Know more about working at Dyte, Click Here