Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allows developers to add realtime applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with couple of lines of code.
About the role:
We’re looking for developers who are proficient at finding bugs and making performance improvements for our SDE in SDK tooling roll. You’ll be our gate-keepers when we make new releases to production, and help us make Dyte reliable and secure by building internal tools. As with any startup, responsibilities will vary frequently. You’ll wear multiple hats, work across many different technologies, might talk to clients directly, and have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate to work in this kind of environment!
What you’ll do
- Collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Build internal tools to help us determine the performance of our systems and the quality of service that is being provided by us.
- Help us evaluate the quality of video and audio on our calls, and write automated scripts to ensure that the quality is not degraded upon adding new features.
- Determine metrics to measure the performance of our systems, and figure out how they can be improved in terms of architecture and/or implementation.
- Create UI for internal dashboards to monitor the up-time of our services.
- Dive into the source code and write automated tests to identify memory leaks and optimization issues.
- Deliver maintainable and high-quality code.
- Work in an environment that supports your individual growth.
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the very best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our initial clients.
Who you are
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if they are currently unfamiliar.
- You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
- You are experienced with at least one of Typescript, Golang, or Python. It’s even better if you have a bit of experience in all of them!
- You have worked on testing or building an SDK before.
- You have experience with identifying bugs, memory leaks, and other performance issues.
- Also, you have experience with continuous integration pipelines so that you can write tests to ensure the prevention of such issues.
- You have a working understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and can communicate your ideas.
- Experience with WebRTC, Selenium, Cypress, Jest or any other testing library/framework is a bonus.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area is a bonus.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
To know more about working at Dyte, Click Here.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying