About the Role:
You will work closely with the founders to build mobile SDKs for dyte. Our SDKs allows clients to integrate live audio/video interactions in their own app, it optionally comes with its own user interface.
You will be invovled in making a seamless developer product, code that will run in varying frameworks, operating systems and network conditions.
As in any startup, your responsibilities will vary frequently. You will wear multiple hats and will work with many different technologies. You might have to talk to clients directly, and you have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about working in this type of environment!
You are expected to lead the mobile development for our mobile SDKs and work closely with Designers and Video engineers to push the limits of mobile communication tech.
What you'll do:
● Solve complex architecture problems
● Be an leader / active contributor to the team to plan, design, and build solutions for our mobile platform.
● Work on the UI or UI Components for our SDK
● Ensure the high performance movement of media to and from the device
● Explore Flutter / React Native internals to build bleeding edge code
● Explore and optimize the build toolchain to deliver reliable, performant SDKs
● Deliver maintainable and high-quality code
● Work closely with the founders to decide the direction of the product.
● Ensure that our customer's experience is the very best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our initial clients.
Who you are:
● Expert level understanding of one or more mobile tech - Flutter, React Native, iOS (Swift/Obj-C), Android(Java/Kotlin), NDK.
● You like deep diving into how things work under the hood.
● You are experienced working with debugging and profiling tools.
● You like to squeeze out every bit of performance / size improvement out from your code
● You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into new technologies, platforms, and problem spaces.
● You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
● You care about the user experience and you know how to build user-friendly mobile applications.
● You have experience with video conferencing, networking , WebRTC concepts
● You have experience with reverse engineering, specially frida.re
● You have experience with exploring linux/android/ios internals
● You have experience with Appium
● You have experience with continuous integration. Experience with AWS
● A degree in Computer Science or a similar area
To Know more about working at Dyte, Click Here