Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allows developers to add realtime applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with couple of lines of code.
About the Role:
Dyte is seeking an experienced, creative, and results-driven Product Marketing Manager to help fuel our explosive growth. You should be able to help us attract, acquire and delight our customers by telling the product stories that matter.
You will work with product management, marketing, and sales to achieve the company’s business goals while pioneering a new market. You will define the content and marketing requirements by developing a deep understanding of the industry, products, and buyer personas, alongside an ability to translate technical capabilities into business value. This is a remarkable opportunity for a motivated individual with a hyper-growth Real-time communications platform.
What you’ll do:
- Bring insights from your research. Your inputs should help in developing our compelling narratives and positioning that aligns with our overarching product narrative and differentiates Dyte’s offerings.
- Product Marketing Strategy: Define and iterate on the positioning, messaging and pricing of our products. As well as establish the target market segment, industry and the marketing strategy to reach out and acquire new customers.
- Go-to-Market: Devise a go-to-market strategy and execute this to perception alongside your cross-functional peers in Marketing, Content and Product Management to successfully drive a given product launch into General Availability with the maximum possible impact. Be the internal and external authority and advocate for your given area of focus.
- Product Innovation: Be on top of the voice of the customer as well as the happenings in the competitive landscape and the industry as a whole
- Sales enablement: Enable sales and business teams with lead generation, industry fitments as well as through sales kits and various collaterals such as testimonials, case-studies to better the conversion funnel
- Intelligence: Deepen our understanding of target market segments and relevant audiences through competitive and market intelligence.
Who you are:
- 3+ years experience ideally in a B2B SaaS Product Marketing role/Enterprise Marketing/Product Management or similar role.
- Experience designing and launching marketing programs from the ideation phase through executive buy-in, to post-launch optimization.
- Experience creating market positioning materials including sales enablement tools, presentations, case studies, whitepapers, customer videos, POVs, and thought leadership.
- Strong project management skills including demonstrated ability to think end-to-end, manage long term projects and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Solid analytical and critical thinking skills with proven expertise in problem solving.
- Exceptional organisational skills and a great attention to detail.
- Self-starter, ability to thrive in a fast paced, start-up environment.
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
- Books Allowances
- Offsites & Workations and many more
To know more about working at Dyte, Click Here
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying