Dyte is a developer friendly video-calling SDK that allows apps to use live video in many interesting and innovative ways in their apps. We are building a low code, developer friendly SDK which allows you to add live video/audio in your product using just a few lines of code.
The SDK is the simplest of its kind, offering integrations within hours, and has a significant selection of plug-ins and configurations that offer low-code ways for apps & websites to embed live-streaming, AI video augmentation, and collaboration features as they desire.
We believe live streaming video offers a level of immersion and engagement that is a step-function higher than just text /pictures/audio and the current methods of meetings etc. only represent 1% of what is possible. Dyte works with app developers worldwide to make the next 99% possible by providing the developer interface so that they can focus on customer UX and not worry about the technology & infra challenges of supporting live video.
About the role:
- We’re seeking stellar engineers to help build the best communications API & SDKs.
- You will bring the power of Dyte’s WebRTC and the latest communications technologies to Dyte’s SDKs.
- Successful candidates will be strong developers with experience shipping high-profile, user-facing, working in highly distributed globally deployed systems and engineering features for security, scalability, fault tolerance.
- Work on Dyte’s cross-platform SDK architecture and drive development using the bleeding edge audio/video technologies.
- Participate in all phases of our software development life cycle to convert concepts and specifications into released core SDK features.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to design and build new customer-facing features.
- Write quality, maintainable code with extensive test coverage in a fast-paced professional software engineering environment.
Who you are:
- 3+ years in the industry as a developer with a proven track record for shipping SDKs, libraries, or products focused in the real-time communications space.
- Ability to ship software quickly and frequently.
- Mastery of cross-platform development is a must.
- Experience designing and building SDKs for consumption by other developers is good to have along with experience building Android or iOS SDKs.
- A solid understanding of networking, algorithms, memory management, and concurrent programming.
- Ability to write maintainable code with extensive test coverage and work in a professional software engineering environment (with source control, dev/stage/prod release cycle, continuous deployment).
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced environment. We ship to thousands of people on a very regular basis with tight schedules and small teams, and it takes a certain kind of energy and drive to get it done!
- Should have worked with large-scale webRTC deployments.
- Should have worked with SFU based architectures in webRTC.
- Should have a working knowledge of chromium's implementation of webRTC.
- Should have experience benchmarking performance of a webRTC based infra.
- You are passionate about real-time communications.
- You are a champion of test-driven development.
- You understand SIP and VOIP-related technologies and think the promise of WebRTC can change the way we communicate.
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
- Books Allowances
- Offsites & Workations and many more
To know more about working at Dyte, Click Here
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying