Dyte provides developer friendly live video SDKs that allows you to easily add 1:1 calls, group calls and webinars right within your platform. Our low code approach and user friendly documentation means you are ready to go live with less lines of code. Dyte also offers plugins that allow developers to add real time applications like whiteboard, youtube player and AI applications such as background changer and live audio transcription with a couple of lines of code.
About the role:
We are looking for builders of the 1st order. You should get a rush from creating things from scratch and take pleasure in watching users try to tear them apart through sheer volume and strange, unthinkable use cases. And when it breaks, you are to Dyte's rescue! — make everything smooth, secure, and stronger than ever! If you inhale resilience and exhale code, apply now!
You will work closely with founders to build features, tools, and scalable architecture for Dyte. As with any startup, responsibilities will vary frequently. You’ll wear multiple hats, and work across many different technologies, might talk to clients directly and have an active say in the direction of our product. We want someone who is passionate about this type of environment!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the founders and the team to plan, design, and build the next iterations of Dyte’s video-audio APIs.
- You will collaborate closely with other engineers of the team and lend your help in your areas of expertise.
- Build micro-services to support new functionality.
- Build and maintain highly performant and robust data pipelines.
- Build event based systems using popular message brokers.
- Build best practices to improve the current API workflow.
- Help us scale our current microservice framework to support a multi cloud, multi region environment.
- Work closely with the media and the infra team to optimise the performance and reduce the latency of our API framework.
- Help design and develop the next iteration of our observability platform.
- You will design systems based on event based architecture.
- Ensure that our customer’s experience is the best it can be. You might have to interact with the dev team of our clients.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience working as a software engineer in a fast paced environment.
- You are intensely curious and passionate about the prospect of diving deep into multiple technologies, platforms, and problem spaces, even if currently unfamiliar.
- You embrace uncertainty. Our space is a rapidly growing one and specifications are continuously changing.
- You care about the user experience and know-how to build user-friendly web applications.
- You have a working understanding of object-oriented and functional programming paradigms.
- You care about web technologies, exploring data, and software design (and video calls!).
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, and can communicate your ideas.
- Experience with WebRTC, iOS, Android, or C++ development is a bonus.
- A degree in Computer Science or a similar area are bonuses.
- You have experience with continuous delivery. Experience with AWS is a bonus.
- You have experience working with event based systems and experience with RabbitMQ is a bonus.
- You have a working understanding of Analytics systems and experience AWS Redshift / Athena is a bonus.
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Insurances
- Friendly leaves policy
- 100% Remote Option
To Know more about working at Dyte, Click Here
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying